- The purpose of this policy is to define a coordinated and consistent process for the development, approval and administration of all Policies, and Procedures of Ski Limo (hereinafter referred to as The Company).
- This Policy applies to all users of company services, including Client(s), employees, contractors, partners, associates, and any other parties connected with the Company.
3. Company Duties
- The Company provides an update on all flight arrival times when a correct flight number or tail number is provided by the Client. The update is only as reliable as the information we are provided by the Airline or Client(s). After the reservation is made with us - you will receive a written confirmation. In the event that anything on the confirmation is not correct, immediately notify us about it so we can make the necessary updates.
With regards to the waiting time required for pick up; like any other reservation policies, it is considered a "no-show" if you missed the appointed time, or for airport pickups if you have not contacted your driver or a dispatcher within 1 hour your flight arrived. In the event of not being able to locate your assigned chauffeur to your transportation reservation - please do not leave your location. Rather, give us a call to confirm things. If you leave your location, you will be held accountable and you will be charged as a "no-show" thus paying for the entire reservation. A client is able to make request for extra waiting time but extra charges will apply; $80.00 per hour for SUV and $100.00 for van waiting time.
4. Transfer Policy
- We would like to offer our clients a service called 'Quick Stop'. Whereby Client(s) can make a quick stop free-of charge, as long as the time doesn't exceed the 15-minute grace period and it's still on the way to the destination. In the case of our Client(s) who wish to pick up extra travelers at a different location which will require the chauffeur to drive out of the way of the original route, or do some changes on the requirements you specified on the original reservation you made - you need to contact Ski Limo dispatcher about it. Our chauffeurs are not allowed to change policies without confirmation from the Company.
- The Company shall not be held accountable and shouldn't be legally vulnerable for the arrival at any destination at a particular time. Company is not responsible for late arrivals at Client's destination, including without limitation, missed airline flights, appointments and meetings. It is the responsibility of Client to schedule a pick-up time sufficient to allow for their timely arrival at their destination.
6. Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellations for local transfers to Denver metro areas must be made 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate quoted. Only to the exception to the above is if the flight is delayed or cancelled by the airline. With further regards to the Company's chartered cancellations, any out-of-town, charter, to Colorado's resorts or Vail airport transfers cancellation must be made 48 hours before the appointed pickup time. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate quoted. The exception to the above is if the flight is delayed or cancelled by the airline. All Refunds are subject to a 7% charge to cover credit card processing fees.
7. Rate Policy
- All transfers rates are subject to an audit even after the reservation/order is completed. This audit includes actual tolls, parking fees, additional stops, and wait time, among others. The final charges will be based on the actual time used. Applicable fees, taxes, fuel surcharge(s), and a standard chauffeur gratuity are included in the airport limousine rate - which will be billed to you. If you choose to provide an additional cash gratuity, it is at your sole discretion. Also, there is an early morning fee of 10% that applies to all transfers between 11:00pm - 6:00am.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- If performance of this Policy or any obligation under this Policy is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, weather delays, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or Omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
9. Lost or Damaged Items
- The Company is not responsible for items that are left in any Company limousine, SUV or van either lost or damaged. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items, if found.
10. Vehicle Damage
- The Party paying for the Vehicle Reservation is responsible for all damages and or cleaning charges incurred, including but not limited to: Vomit/Sickness ($300/incident for cleaning fee), Upholstery Tears ($500-1,000/incident for replacement or repair) and/or Opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object. Actual amount will be billed per repair fee and time out of service for the limousine.
- Every transfer between Denver Metro Area and Mountains has a limited time:
• 4 hours limit for transfers Denver Metro Aria from/to
Vail, Beaver Creek, Edwards, Cordillera, Breckenridge, Keystone, Winter Park, and Surround Arias. • 6 hours limit for transfer Denver Metro Aria from/to
Aspen, Snowmass, Carbondale, Basalt, Glenwood Springs, and Surround Arias • 8 hours limit for transfers Denver Metro Aria from/to
Crested Butte, Gunnison, and Surround Arias.
In case transfer takes longer than limited time due but not limited to road closures, road conditions, traffic, accidents, weather delays client will be charged for time over the limit $80.00 per hour for SUV and $100.00 for van.
Due to road closures, road conditions, traffic, accidents, weather delays client may ask to change his/her drop off location to closest hotel. But transfer will be completed in this case.
12. Alcohol Policy
- Alcohol is prohibited in any vehicle that has a passenger being under legal drinking age of 21 years old, no exceptions will be made whatsoever. Should any alcohol be found in any vehicle, The Company reserves the right to terminate the transportation/charter immediately and either return all the passengers to the original pick up point or to call the parents to pick the minors up at a specified safe location. There will be no refunds on any of the unused time.
13. Standard of Conduct
- Each Client(s) hereby abides to the entire standard of conduct:
√ The Client agrees to treat all drivers with common courtesy and respect
√ The Client agrees not to use abusive language towards drivers
√ The Clients and their guests shall not behave discourteously
√ Discourteous conduct by a client or their guest includes, but is not limited to, instances involving profanity, obscenity, assault, or the making of derogatory sexual or racial remarks towards drivers or other persons.
√ The Client agrees not to request or insist that drivers break any laws, including without limitation speed limits and parking restrictions.
√ The Client agrees and his/her guests shall not smoke, use any banned substances or use any drugs in any Company vehicle
√ The Client agrees any of his/her guests shall not engage in any illegal activities while using Company vehicles.
√ Client agrees that only the Company provided drivers shall drive or operate Ski Limo Vehicles.
By placing a reservation with Ski Limo, you acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions. Furthermore, you expressly authorize Ski Limo to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation - including, but not limited to, charging your credit card in full for the reservation should you be considered a no-show or for vehicle cleaning or damage or for airport wait time or if your transfer's time exceeds the limit. Service is deemed rendered, whether you enter the Airport Transportation vehicle or not, when the cancellation period is reached.